Our Health | Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas. Too much carbon monoxide in the air you breathe can greatly diminish your ability to absorb of oxygen, leading to serious – and potentially fatal – tissue damage. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a leading cause of unintentional death from poison.

Carbon monoxide is produced by appliances and other devices that produce combustion fumes, such as those that burn gas or other petroleum products, wood and other fuels. The danger occurs when too much carbon monoxide accumulates in a contained, poorly ventilated space. Simple precautions can save your life.

Although the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning can be subtle, the condition is a life-threatening medical emergency. Get immediate care for anyone who may have carbon monoxide poisoning.

Solution

With Air Wises’ Maintenance Program, we provide complete check, cleaning and adjustments to all heating elements in your home. Please visit the Yearly Maintenance page of our web site.

Read more about the dangers of a Faulty Furnace here.

Or Call us anytime at 713 231 2222