Originally from Kansas, Mitch Weigand moved to Texas in 1990 where he worked for Mr. Air, an air conditioning company based in Alief. In 1994, he founded his own business, Weigand Enterprises, which provided air conditioning, electrical and plumbing service throughout Houston.
By 2002, Mitch narrowed his company’s focus to air conditioning, and in November 2008, he became a “Wise Guy” by acquiring Air Wise. Founded in 1950, Air Wise is a well-respected HVAC company known for its customer loyalty.
Air Wise provides the following:
– Spring and Fall check-ups
– Service and repair of all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment
– Installation of energy-efficient and variable speed air conditioning equipment
– Air-quality filtration systems which handle mold and allergy problems
– 24-hour emergency service including holidays
– Financing Available with Approved Financing
Air Wise services both residential and commercial systems and specializes in American Standard brand equipment. Mitch is among the top 20% of American Standard dealers throughout the Houston area.
Memberships and Certificates
– Air Conditioning Contractors Association (ACCA)
– Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
– Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Certificate (AC&R)
– Registered with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Since 1993, Mitch has attended over 56 Texas accredited trade schools including Carrier’s notorious Tech One, the toughest HVAC program in the nation. He emphasizes ongoing education for both himself and his staff.
In his limited spare time, Mitch enjoys many activities including working with computers, photography, scuba diving and traveling abroad with Nancy, his wife of over 16 years.License #TACLA020081C – Regulated by: Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
P.O. Box 12157
Austin, Texas 78711 800-803-9202
Call Air Wise anytime at (713) 231-2222